Thursday, October 2, 2008

Red Sox Game

One thing that Katrina has had to endure in our 6 years of marriage is my love for the Boston Red Sox. Thankfully I was able to transform her and our kids into fans of the Sox.

If I could, I would like to give you a brief history of the Red Sox. Before 2004, it was 86 long years since the Sox won the World Series. I thought it was only a coincidence that on the same year Katrina was pregnant with Hannah that the Sox ended up winning the World Series. But, for two years they didn't win. However, they did win the World Series again in 2007 while she was pregnant with Brady. I like to think I lent a helping hand in them winning those World Series titles. As the ol' sang goes, I think I might have to take one for the team and have another baby. We'll see...

Anyway, we were given these tickets to game 1 of the ALDS against the Angels. I hesitated for a second in deciding if I should take the family to the game. I tend to get heckled during the game from Angel fans which turns into me running my mouth back. So for one night I decided to bite my tongue and enjoy a night with my family. Once again, it was another playoff win for the Red Sox over the Angels. Go Sox!



We needed a telescope to see the game from our seats!







Go Sox!



Brady is focused on the game.





1 comment:

Kristie K. said...

Yeah! I found your blog! It will be nice to visit with you more than just the nursing room...
kristie